|The ACDS is dedicated to the advancement of the
Australian Carriage Driving Society, a sport/leisure activity built upon
the commitment of each ACDS member to uncompromised sportsmanship,
professionalism and pursuit of the highest standards of competitive and
personal conduct. It is with this background that these ACDS Web site
Conditions of Use have been prepared.
Objectives of the ACDS web site Conditions of Use
- Promote good relations among ACDS members.
- Provide a positive public image of the ACDS and its members.
- Encourage sharing of information in an honest and constructive
- Discourage misleading, deceptive or exaggerated claims.
- Ensure the ACDS Web site continues to be a not-for-profit
- Protect the interests of the ACDS and its members.
ACDS web site Conditions of Use
Please read these ACDS web site Conditions of Use carefully before using
this site. By using the ACDS web site, you signify your agreement with
these Conditions of Use.
- Users are solely responsible for the contents of any message they
communicate when using the ACDS web site as well as the reasonable
consequences of any such messages.
- You agree that you will not use the ACDS web site for commercial
solicitations (traders, businesses or other forms of “dealing”)
or to engage in illegal activities. You further agree not to use the
ACDS web site to send any message or material that is unlawful,
gives rise to civil liabilities, or otherwise violates community
- Communications on the ACDS web site Forum and Guestbook pages are
public and not private communications. Although the ACDS reserves
the right to remove without notice any message posting for any
reason, the ACDS accepts no liability for content that you may find
objectionable or offensive.
- Comments on the Forum or Guestbook pages may not necessarily
reflect accurate results, information, advice, suggestions, ACDS
policy or practises or Rules at all times as these are public pages
and the posting of comments etc. is not restricted to ACDS members
- You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated
with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of such content.
- The ACDS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to
modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently the ACDS web site
with or without notice.
- You agree that the ACDS shall not be responsible or liable,
directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to
be caused by or in conjunction with the use of ACDS Branch or other
websites linked to the ACDS web site.
- Sites linked to this site are outside the control of the ACDS. The
ACDS makes no statements, representations or warranties about the
accuracy, currency or completeness, or any other aspect of
information contained in any linked site. Specifically, the linking
of a site to this site does not constitute an endorsement of that
site by the ACDS.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the ACDS and its agents, officers,
members and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any
party due to or arising out of your use or connection to the ACDS
web site, your violation of these ACDS web site Conditions of Use,
or your violation of any rights of another user.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the ACDS web site is at your sole risk. The ACDS web
site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The
ACDS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind whether
expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
- The ACDS makes no warranty that the ACDS Web site will:
- Meet your requirements and expectations.
- Be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Reflect accurate results, information, advice, suggestions,
ACDS policy, practises or Rules or at all times.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of
the ACDS web site is done at your own discretion and risk and that
you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer
system or loss of data that results from the downloading of any such
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the ACDS be
liable for any damages whatsoever including but not limited to any
direct or punitive damages, loss of use, profits, or the cost to procure
substitute services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to
use, or unauthorised use, of the ACDS web site. Note: Nothing in these
provisions limits any right you may have under the Trade Practices Act
1974 and other Australian State or Territory consumer protection laws.
This work is copyright. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968
(Cth) no part of this site may be reproduced by any process, electronic
or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Australian
Carriage Driving Society Inc.
Enquiries should be addressed to:
Australian Carriage Driving Society
4 Centre Ave
BITTERN VIC 3918
+61 (03) 5983 6629